Hire charges, deposits and payment terms
• The hire agreement is a legally binding document between Bubbles2u and you the customer.
• You must pay the hire charges shown in the hire contract. These charges will relate to the dates shown.
• The £50 deposit is not refundable if a cancellation is made within 30 days of the hire date. If the spa has incurred damage during the hire period or requires cleaning beyond normal operation a charge not exceeding £250 will be charged to the customer’s card.
• Delivery charges are not refundable
• The full hire period is for the dates shown on the hire contract.
• At the end of the full hire period, goods not made available for collection will be placed back on hire for a further duplicated hire period and at the same hire charge. Any additional charges will be charged to your card, we will notify you of any additional costs.
• The contract comes into effect when you have signed and agreed to comply with the terms of the contract and we have accepted your order.
Your responsibility when hiring goods
• You must assist us in the delivery and collection at your location. We require access to the area where the hot tub is to be for the duration of the hire, and access to power and water. You must give us clear instructions, and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of our staff. We accept no responsibility for any damage or injuries caused. You will need to make sure there is adequate access to roll the spa into position, if any fence posts need to come down, doors off etc. then you must do this prior to delivery, our drivers will under no circumstances carry out alterations to your property in any way.
• You will supply the electricity and water for the equipment during the hire period. You must make sure you have a suitable safe electrical supply and it must be within 8 metres of the edge of the spa once sited. Please ensure you advise us prior to delivery if the distance is greater than 8 metres as under no circumstances can the hot tub be plugged into a standard extension cable.
• We require a flat level base to sit the hot tub on; this can be slabbed, concrete, blocks, decking or any firm hard standing. Grassed areas are not ideal but in such cases, we can supply an additional spa base at an extra cost of £30. Although our hire tubs are a maximum of 2 metres diameter they require a minimum space of 3 metres diameter for safe operation. You must ensure that there is sufficient access to get the spa into your chosen space, if access is not possible there will, under no circumstances, be any refunds.
• The hirer will inspect the equipment with Bubbles2u and note and sign for any damage on the equipment. You become responsible for the goods when you receive the hired equipment. Please take extra care to stop sharp objects from being around or in the hot tub, glass is prohibited within the hot tub. Prevent people from jumping in or on the hot tub, pets are prohibited from entering the water.
• You will be supplied with ample chemicals for the duration of your hire period, do not use or add any other chemicals to the water other than chemicals supplied by Bubbles2u. Do not add foam bath or washing up liquid of any description. Failing to comply with these instructions may cause serious damage to the hot tub or users. You will add chemicals required to maintain the water in the hot tub and understand the risks involved in not maintaining the water as per Bubbles2u instructions.
• For domestic use, we advise no more than the maximum number of stated people use the spa throughout the hire period (Orbis 4 people, QuatroSpa 5 people, DuraSpa 5 people) ensuring water is drained and fresh is put in should it become cloudy. We also advise showers are taken by anyone intending to use the spa prior to getting in. It is the responsibility of the person hiring the spa to maintain the chemical levels and keep the water safe and clean for use as per the user instructions. It is the responsibility of the person hiring the spa to ensure the spa water is tested 3 times per day and results recorded on the supplied record sheet, it is not the responsibility of Bubbles2u.
• You should not allow anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs to use the equipment. You will not attempt to or move the equipment from the location that Bubbles2u has placed it. The hirer will not tamper or adjust any aspect of the equipment mechanics or electrics.
• Hot tub is used entirely at hirer’s own risk. You will be responsible for any death, injury, loss or damage caused by the goods being misused while they are hired to you. By hiring you agree you may be exposed to all dangers associated with water including slip hazards and wet surfaces. You must tell us immediately if the goods are involved in any accident resulting in damage to the goods or to other property, or injury to any person.
• If the goods break down or are not working properly you must report this to us immediately. You must not use the goods or repair them unless we have agreed otherwise. If any term in this contract cannot be enforced or agreed then the hire o fBubbles2u equipment will not be supplied.
• Any variation of the above terms is by written agreement between Bubbles2u and the hirer and this must be signed by both parties.
• All equipment remains at all times the property of Bubbles2u.
• Upon paying your deposit you are bound by the terms set out in this agreement.
• The hirer must ensure access to the end site for the spa is clear of any obstructions and that is sufficient for the selected hot tub to fit through. If the spa cannot fit through the access route laid out by yourself we will remove the tub from your property and you will lose your deposit. Any extra time taken to find an alternative route or excessive amount of time used to get the spa into place due to the hirer needing to clear the access route or otherwise, will incur a fee for the extra time spent on site by the staff of Bubbles2u.
• An extension cable is NOT permitted
• Should you need to cancel your hire spa for any reason please notify us at your earliest convenience.
Safety instructions when hiring goods
• You must make sure that everyone who uses the goods is properly instructed on how to use them safely and correctly, and that they have all the instructions we have supplied. You must make sure the goods are not misused. You must ensure everyone using the goods is in a sound healthy and fit state or have the permission of their doctor where appropriate. The hot tub is not suitable for use by pregnant women or children under 5 years old. Users must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Limits of our liability
• All the times and dates we quote for delivering or collecting the goods are approximate. We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If the goods breakdown or stop working, we will determine the problem as soon as possible, after you have reported it to us, and then try to replace them or repair the fault as soon as reasonably possible. We will not be liable for any injury or damage caused to your property. If you hire the goods for use in a business, we will not be liable for any indirect loss or any loss of business or profits, savings you expect to make, wages, fees or expenses caused by the goods or any part of them breaking down or stopping working properly. We will not be liable for any personal injury or death caused by inappropriate use of the hot tub.
Lost, stolen, damaged or unclean hired goods
• You are responsible for looking after the goods and returning them to us in good working order as they were received in. You must not sell or in any way give up control of the goods.
• You must pay to us the cost of replacing any goods, which are lost or stolen or damaged beyond economic repair. You should insure the goods for the replacement cost. If you receive any money as settlement of any claim relating to the damage or loss or theft of the goods, you must hold that money separately in trust for us and pay it to us when we ask you to. You must not negotiate any claim without our permission.
Our rights of access
• We may enter any land or premises where we reasonably believe the goods are. We may do this at reasonable times and after giving reasonable notice. We can only have access if we need to inspect, test, repair, service, replace or repossess the goods.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bubbles2u’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Far Jack Lodge, Street Lane, East Morton, BD20 5SE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.